Howard
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.

dear sir i asked u question regarding yesterday i need more

dear sir i asked u question regarding yesterday i need more help in which catogaroy i have to tick when i fill form for brp card replacement .or what is the best way to apply coz my brp card mistankly cancelled when i email for my husband brp lost
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 9 months ago.
Hello and thanks for requesting me again.

Which section of the form do you require help with. I am happy to answer any questions you have about the form in this thread.

If you are asking about the first question then if you previously had ILR you select that option and if you had not yet got to that stage (perhaps a Tier 2 visa, etc) then you select the temporary leave to remain option.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

i need help first of all section 3 and my visa is tier2 general this time i hv got 3 years visa which is going to expire may 2015

Expert:  Howard replied 9 months ago.
The first page you select 'temporary migration' and complete your details and your payment details.

Section 2 should be self-explanatory - you are simply entering your personal details and these would be the same as you indicated on your previous application (unless you have moved).

For section 3 this is obviously tricky as none of the options are suitable given your rather unusual situation and for some reason they have not thought to give you the option to say that there is a reason they did not think of!

Have you checked with the Home Office to find out for certain whether or not your BRP has definitely been cancelled? It might be worth checking first - the email address we discussed previously would be able to let you know. If it has been cancelled then they might simply be able to issue another or they may have a different form that would cover the situation.

Again, it is rather unusual and I actually find it rather surprising that they would cancel your BRP as the number given to them by your husband would not have matched the personal details that he would have provided so I do wonder if they have actually cancelled your BRP.

Let me know with regard to this before we look into the form in greater detail.
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience: Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ys they cancel my BRP card as given them i email Ukba to report lost coz they send application form fr my husband to process his application for his BRP card replacement.
Expert:  Howard replied 9 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.