Howard
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
74406710

hi sir my husband lost his brp card he emailed to ukba but

hi sir my husband lost his brp card he emailed to ukba but in email he put wrong brp reference no he wrote my brp reference nomber instead what shuold i hv to do now. coz they cancel my brp permit residence
You should write to them again and make clear the mistake that has been made. Explain to them that his was lost and yours has accidentally been reported as lost. If yours has been cancelled then you will probably need to get another one issued and he will also probably still need to get a new BRP issued. You will not lose your visa status.

Please refer to the following web page:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/while-in-uk/do-i-need-brp/responsibilities/