Howard
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
74406710

Hi, I have below questions: 1. I am applying for Tier

Customer Question

I have below questions:

1. I am applying for Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Long Term UK work permit. I have 10 years of experience with current employer and 4 years experience with previous employer. Kindly let me know if there is any employment background verification carried out on current and previous employment history for this kind of work permit.

2. I have a special child and I am planning to come to UK with Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer long Term work permit. Will there be any restriction of not allowing a special child into UK?

Regards,
Sathish
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 12 months ago.
1. You simply need to clearly evidence that you have worked for time sponsoring employer's overseas Company for at least 12 months. They might contact the employer to verify.

2. I presume you mean special needs. You will be aware that you are not entitled to any benefits or free NHS healthcare, so make sure that you are able to afford and provide the level of care required. I would recommend that you carry evidence of sufficient available funds in case any questions are asked at border control. It would not hurt to include this with the application but you do not need to make a particular issue of it.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Thanks for the prompt response.

1. So you mean the background verification will be carried out only for the current employer and moreover I have completed 10 years with current employer who is sponsoring me. I presume that no background verification will be carried out for the past employment history.

2. Also I will not claim any special benefits for my disable child. Am I and my family eligible for any medical benefits under Tier 2 Intra Company long term transfer? Thanks for your advice of carrying out evidence of showcasing sufficient funds.

Expert:  Howard replied 12 months ago.
1. Correct.

2. You should pay for any medical treatment required as you are not entitled to free healthcare.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Thanks for your response.

1. Do I need to mention in my application that my kid a special child?

2. Will there be any chances of rejecting my application after looking at my special child?

3. Bank statement is enough to showcase the sufficient funds? if yes, any minimum fund limit?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
For Intra Company Transfer Long Term work permit type:

4. Will there be any education background verification?
Expert:  Howard replied 12 months ago.
You don't need to relist - you just ask the questions and then wait a short time for an answer...

1. It is not something that is relevant to the application. You can, however, mention the requirements of your child if you wish to do so but if you do this then you need to ensure that you show sufficient funds.

2. There is no reason to refuse an application on the basis of your child having special needs.

3. Bank statements are sufficient - provide the most recent 3 months. You need to know the likely costs and ensure that you have sufficient available funds.

4. No, they will not check your educational background - it is not relevant to the application.

An ICT application requires that you have a correctly issued Certificate of Sponsorship, that evidence of the Maintenance requirements for dependants is provided (your sponsor can add a sponsor note to the Certificate of Sponsorship to confirm they will sponsor this requirement for the named dependants if they wish to do so) and that you evidence that you have worked for the Company for at least 6 months.
Expert:  Howard replied 11 months ago.
Did that answer your question or do you have further questions?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Thanks a lot for your patience and detailed response. My sincere apologies for the delay as I was out of station.

Can you kindly help in assisting with final question?

As I will be coming with a special child (disable child) by Tier 2 ICT Long Term Staff Migrant visa type, will there be any problem in stopping or not allowing my child at POE (Port Of Entry) once I arrive UK? Kindly suggest.

I am very glad for your continued support.

Regards,

Kiran.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Just to add my child is having visa type as Tier 2 ICT Long Term Staff Child and I am coming with my family.

Expert:  Howard replied 10 months ago.
The question has only a short amount of time left and so I would appreciate your positive rating before I answer your further question as I believe your initial questions have been answered. We will still be able to continue discussions after you provide a rating.
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience: Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Sure. I have rated the response. Kindly answer my query..

Expert:  Howard replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for the positive rating.

There is no reason for your child to be denied entry and I would not expect you to have any issues.

Register your family with a GP once you have arrived and you might then be able to access the NHS if required in due course. Further information can be found here:

http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/AboutNHSservices/uk-visitors/Pages/accessing-nhs-services.aspx

Please feel free to ask if you have further questions.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for your quick response. I understand that there will not be any issue in bringing my disabled child (irrespective of disability) and POE staff will not restrict our entry. Kindly confirm. Apologies for asking confirmation as the answer was displayed completely.

Expert:  Howard replied 10 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.