UK Immigration Law
Have UK Immigration Law Questions? Get Answers Now.
Thanks for the prompt response.
1. So you mean the background verification will be carried out only for the current employer and moreover I have completed 10 years with current employer who is sponsoring me. I presume that no background verification will be carried out for the past employment history.
2. Also I will not claim any special benefits for my disable child. Am I and my family eligible for any medical benefits under Tier 2 Intra Company long term transfer? Thanks for your advice of carrying out evidence of showcasing sufficient funds.
Thanks for your response.
1. Do I need to mention in my application that my kid a special child?
2. Will there be any chances of rejecting my application after looking at my special child?
3. Bank statement is enough to showcase the sufficient funds? if yes, any minimum fund limit?
Thanks a lot for your patience and detailed response. My sincere apologies for the delay as I was out of station.
Can you kindly help in assisting with final question?
As I will be coming with a special child (disable child) by Tier 2 ICT Long Term Staff Migrant visa type, will there be any problem in stopping or not allowing my child at POE (Port Of Entry) once I arrive UK? Kindly suggest.
I am very glad for your continued support.
Just to add my child is having visa type as Tier 2 ICT Long Term Staff Child and I am coming with my family.
Sure. I have rated the response. Kindly answer my query..
Thanks for your quick response. I understand that there will not be any issue in bringing my disabled child (irrespective of disability) and POE staff will not restrict our entry. Kindly confirm. Apologies for asking confirmation as the answer was displayed completely.