Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.

Second question pertaining to previous one. When I do go to

Second question pertaining to previous one. When I do go to travel back to the US I will be doing so with my 9 month old that was born in the UK. I have obtained both a USA and an Austrian passport for her already. However, there are obviously no stamps in either. Question is will I have any issues entering either US or UK with her blank passport? The second question is--what will I need from my husband in order to take our child to the USA? Will we need a permission letter from him?

If you want to be absolutely certain of having no issues then I recommend that you get a sworn affidavit from your husband (a sworn oath) to confirm that you have permission to take the child overseas. Also take the child's birth certificate.

The chances are that you will not have any problems - some countries are hotter about children travelling with only one parent than others. Going between the US and the UK it is likely that it will not be an issue and that even a letter of permission would be more than adequate.