Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

Hi, is it possible to do a masters course for one year using

Hi, is it possible to do a masters course for one year using a student visitor visa.
Hi

Thanks for your question.

I am afraid not.

As part of the conditions and requirements of the visa you must not be studying a course which is more than 6 months in length. The only time that you are allowed a longer course of this type of visitors visa is where you are taking an english language course.

You will see that this is confirmed here:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/visiting/student/requirements/

Please see the penultimate bullet point of the bullet points which starts with "You must also be able to show that:"

If you wish to undertake a masters and get a visa for the hair then we have to apply for tier 4 adult student visa in normal way.

I am sorry.

If this is useful please kindly click accept and rate my answer as okay service or above. If you do not then I do not receive any credit for the time to answer your question.

Kind regards

Tom