UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.

I can find NQF Level 6 position easily because she is multidisciplinary.

I can find NQF Level 6 position easily because she is multidisciplinary. She is NQF Level 7. If she si NQF level 6 with a salary above the minimum, should that be ok?

Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

You can employ her at NQF level 6 or 7 . As long as the salary meets the minimum requirements for the particular job title this is sufficient.

The minimum skill level for a Tier 2 General visa is NQF Level 6 - NQF Level 4 is only suitable for jobs in the creative sector or on the shortage occupation list.

If you click on the codes using the above link then this should give you an indication of what salary is attached to which job title : mployersandsponsors/pointsbasedsystem/cop-skilled-workers.pdf&ei=w6r2UeqRFPP20gW8p4DgBw&usg=AFQjCNHxpNK5dRJE8GxNobp2cx24ZfL-hg&bvm=bv.49784469,d.d2k

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time.

Kind regards

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I cannot get access to the file unfortunately.

Thank you for your reply.

If you click on the following link and navigate to the right hand side of the page under policy and law there is a something which states 'codes of practice valid from 6th April 2013':

If you click on that this should give you a list of job titles which may be sufficient.

I hope this clarifies the matter.

Kind regards