A. Valcke
A. Valcke, Solicitor
Experience:  14+ years of experience // LL.B., Maîtrise en Droit, Masters in EU Law, Pg.Dip.L.P.
47098609

i live in uk , and i am bangladeshi , if i move to ireland

i live in uk , and i am bangladeshi , if i move to ireland and clame for asylem. can any one reffere me any lowyers name to get some help
Unfortunately I do not believe anyone here is allowed to recommend specific lawyers for you to use. You should search using your favourite search engine for asylum lawyers in Ireland and speak with a number of them to get a feel for who you believe would be best for you.

It is important that you have a strong basis upon which to make your claim for asylum.

While we cannot recommend specific lawyers in Ireland, we can suggest organisations that may assist you free of charge.

I would suggest you contact the Immigrant Council of Ireland as they will be able to assist you and make suitable recommendations for lawyers: http://www.immigrantcouncil.ie/

I hope this answers you question.

Kind regards

A. Valcke

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what back group i can apply for asylem and i i get refuse , then what gonna happans

I am sorry I'm not sure I understand your question.

Please could you rephrase your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

from what back ground i can apply for asylum in Ireland and if they refuse me , then what they will do.

Thank you for your further questions.

I hope my first answer was satisfactory.

I need to have more information from you to be able to answer your questions.

Firstly, did you already apply for asylum in the UK?

Second, do you have close family in Ireland?

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards

A. Valcke
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

both ans is ..no..

Thank you for confirming.

If you have not applied for asylum in the UK, you may apply for asylum in Ireland.

In order to do so, you must show that you have a well founded fear of persecution due to your belonging to a particular social group, in accordance with the Geneva Convention on Refugees.

In the event that you are refused, the Irish authorities may send you back home or to another country. This really depends on the situation in your country of origin, whether you accept voluntary return, etc.

You can find out more about the Irish rules on asylum here: http://inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/WP07000049

http://www.orac.ie/website/orac/oracwebsite.nsf/page/refugeestatusdetermination-main-en

I hope this answers your questions.

Kind regards

A. Valcke

A. Valcke, Solicitor
Experience: 14+ years of experience // LL.B., Maîtrise en Droit, Masters in EU Law, Pg.Dip.L.P.

I hope my answers were useful to you. If so I'd be grateful if you could rate your satisfaction by clicking on a smiley.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

A. Valcke