How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Senior Partner Your Own Question
Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 13325
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Senior Partner is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i girl friend live in bangladesh and her nationality is Italian

This answer was rated:

i girl friend live in bangladesh and her nationality is Italian but she dont have her passport with her ,bez of some family problem ...and i live in uk ,, how come we can get help , .can i apply here in uk for her passport back
Thank you for your question. Where is your girl friends passport? How has she ben able to enter Bangladesh without a passport?

You certainly cannot apply for a passport on her behalf her but if she is being detained unlawfully you may be able to contact someone to assist.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

she lives with her family in bangladesh , from last 5 years . and her family hide her passport . so now what she can do ?

You should speak to the Italian embassy and ask someone to go and visit her. They may help if she is an Italian citizen
Senior Partner and 2 other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions