Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.

This question is for t_graham:Hi I would like you to read my refusal l

Customer Question

Hi I would like you to read my refusal letter and advise on what steps i can take. I applied for Entrepreneur Visa - But i do not want to type my refusal letter here as it will be viewable by others too. What should i do? Thanks

Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

Are you able to bullet point the reasons for refusal?

Kind regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I wish this question to be answered by t_graham as i specifically asked this question from him.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent T_Graham12 a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
4 days since you asked and a day since the moderator contacted him. Please feel free to post back here if you would like me to assist rather than wait.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you cancel this question and issue me the refund. Thanks