Howard
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
74406710

I came in UK on a student visa in 2005 and was on the same

Customer Question

I came in UK on a student visa in 2005 and was on the same until 2008. In 2008, i changed to PSW visa which finished in 2010.

I than applied for a EEA dependent visa with my then partner.

Unfortunately things didn't work out between us and now our relationship is over. My visa is still valid until 2016.

Now i don't understand what can I do to stay. I have very good job earning £30k+.

Any help or advice would be highly appreciated.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
Unfortunately if the relationship ends then you must leave the UK:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/while-in-uk/relationship-ended/

Your options are limited to study or sponsorship. Your visa is no longer valid if the relationship has ended.
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
Please confirm that your question has been answered even if the answer was not the one that you would want to receive) so that I can close the thread.

If you can provide feedback on the service required it would also be appreciated - this not only helps me but it also helps other users by letting them know the level of service that they can expect to receive.
Expert:  Howard replied 3 years ago.
Your question has been answered - please confirm this so that the thread can be closed.