Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

Hello sir/madam I would like to inquiry about

Hello sir/madam
I would like to inquiry about something can u plz gave me a good advise

What is your question please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

MR / Tom I would like to ask you she's convicted and she's in prison for 1 year guilty. Is there any chance we can provide the immigration lawyer and deported to her as quick as we can sir Thanks mind regards XXXXX XXXXX

You have not clicked accept and rated my earlier answer. Please do so and I will answer this question

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I was trying to rate and paying you but it won't go through sir I don't know why plz can u give me the your cell number so I can contact to you plz thanks

As I have explained private contacts between experts and customers is prohibited.

If she has been convicted then she must serve her sentence. It is a decision entirely for the united kingdom border agency only whether or not to deport her. No-one else can take this decision except the united kingdom border agency

You will have to wait until they have decided whether or not to attempt to deport by keeping in contact with her. If I do take action to deport her then she should instruct an immigration solicitor and you should get in touch with them to decide what to do