Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

I didnt got the right answers shes charge for the 1 year

I didn't got the right answers she's charge for the 1 year prison
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  GSenmartin replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for using our service. My name isXXXXX and I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help you. I just ask for two things: 1) Before you sign off, please remember to rate me positively as that is the only way that I am paid and your question does not close after you rate me so I can still answer additional questions without additional charge if you have follow-ups even weeks or months later; and, 2) IF I have bad news for you, please remember I am only the messenger. When you rate me, it is my service to you that you rate, not whether the news is good or bad. I will try my best to give you a solution, but sometimes the law does not have a good one.

What is your specific question? I would rather you tell me than me look at previous questions and answers.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will paid you .. My question is my girl friend use the fraud passport and trying to corss they holyhead port se got a arrest in holyhead so she's in prison for 1 year ... Is there any idea or any how we can get her quicker out of the prison she's from Nepal ..
Expert:  GSenmartin replied 1 year ago.
What type of false passport did she use? The passport was of what country? And who has her in prison?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She use the Italian passport ... That was made from some agent from Pakistani who took the money and gave her passport .. She's in styal Manchester prison now .. She got the 1 year charge yesterday from the court... I would like to know is there any chance I can get her out ... She's from Nepal and she's already over stay in uk ... ?
Expert:  GSenmartin replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Your question ended up in the U.S. law forum. I will Opt Out and send it to the UK law forum since the UK has her in custody. No need to respond to me now. If you do, you can delay the transfer to the correct category. Thank you for your patience.
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Hi

When was she convicted?

Are you likely to marry her?

Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes she was convicted. Yesterday from the crown court bangor United Kingdom .. I have a Irish citizenship yes I will marry her
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Hi

If she has already been convicted and sentenced then there is nothing that you can do now to prevent her imprisonment. This means that she will have to serve her sentence.

Eventually, I did you ring or once a sentence has been served the u k b a will is you deportation proceedings to remove her from the country. She will be permitted to defend these. If you propose to marry her then you will have to support her in her defence by saying that you will marry her.

Were you already married then she would have a much better chance of staying in the country and avoiding being deported. If the course except that you will marry her then she may still have some chance of defending the deportation but I have to say is going to be very difficult.

You should stay in close contact with her to ensure that you here as soon as possible when she is served with deportation directions. 1 she has you will have to cordinate with her and also a solicitor acting on her behalf to present the best case to defend the deportation

If this is useful please kindly click accept and rate my answer as okay service or above. If you do not then I do not receive any credit for the time I have taken to answer your question

Kind regards

Tom
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience: BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor