Howard
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
74406710

i applied for a leave to remain application as a tier 4 student

i applied for a leave to remain application as a tier 4 student my visa application is in process for more than 1year and 6months .now i withdraw my application and my passport and alldocuments they sent it to ukba hounslow office and i need to travel urgently ialready book the ticket.i contact the hounslow ukba office several time the said they will cal me back problem is that i have to travel urgently
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Howard replied 1 year ago.
The usual process is to request return of documents using this form:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/aboutus/document-return.doc

You then email that completed word document toXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

If they have sent everything to the reporting centre then their number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN5033 and their address isXXXXX Hounslow, Middlesex, TW4 5DL. You might try calling or visiting assuming that this is where they have sent everything.

You might already have the above information but it is worth posting it to make sure.

I would keep calling and possibly simply turn up at their office if they have said everything is already there (I have known a person visit and persistence achieve results in the past).

Let me know if that answers your question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i alredy did all these things i want to travel urgently i booked the ticket for 17nth

Expert:  Howard replied 1 year ago.
When did you make the written request for return of documents?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

1st of may

Expert:  Howard replied 1 year ago.
They usually allow 5 weeks and so you should just about be ok. Have you tried visiting their office with photo ID, explaining the urgency and requesting that they locate your documents?
Howard, Immigration Lawyer
Experience: Senior Partner with nearly 20 years experience in UK Immigration Law.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

can i try to make an appointment with the airticket

Expert:  Howard replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

are they handed over my passport to me or handed over at airport.

Expert:  Howard replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

if there is any delay in that can i get travel document from my embassy

Expert:  Howard replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

if i am going back to my country can i pply for the dependant visa my wife is on psw visa what documents i need to apply for the dependant visa how much bank balance she has to show in her account for 90 days

Expert:  Howard replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ya its a difrent question that i am going back and get married she is here in uk for 26 months and her current psw visa will expire on 8/2014 .thats why i am planning to go urgently without any delays so that i can apply from my country if i am overstayed here its very difficult for me to apply

Expert:  Howard replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Howard replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What documents I need to apply for the dependant visa to uk my wife she is in psw and I am applying from outside uk

Expert:  Howard replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ya I am going back to my country to get marry .my wife she is psw visa what documents I need to submit for the dependant visa I know about the bank statements what else I need to apply

Expert:  Howard replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!