Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
18726264

Hi, I am bulgarian national who lives in UK. I have registered

I am bulgarian national who lives in UK. I have registered a LTD company recently and I was wondering can I be an employed with my LTd company who can work in a hotel?
Thank you for your question. Hi are he here as self employed or do you have an accession worker card? How long have you been here?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I've got an accountant, she registered an ltd company for me. I don't have NINo and I don't have any cards from home office yet. She said that I can start working as a carpet cleaner but I was wondering can I work as a employed person?
No you cannot. You can only work currently as a self employed person or with an accession worker card. If you work as an employee of a limited company then you will be breaking the rules. If you want to work as self employed you need to get a NI number but you are not being self employed if you work through a company