Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

Having a BOTC passport (Turks & Caicos) since 2004, am I entitle

Customer Question

Having a BOTC passport (Turks & Caicos) since 2004, am I entitle to apply for a UK
passport ?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No point rushing for a non conclusive answer.

Is my question unclear ?

If you need more infos please feel free to ask.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

Your question seems clear to me. If an expert needs more information, he will ask you in his reply.

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!