Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

I am looking for an immigration lawyer to help with my application

Customer Question

I am looking for an immigration lawyer to help with my application to reside as a dependent in the British Virgin Islands. I have already been approved to reside, I just need a visa. I am a Jamaican citizen and a permanent resident in Canada. I am a graduate student (online) and do not currently work. I also tend to get denied visas.

Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!