Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

NA-100

Customer Question

Hi
I'm male from Egypt, and i came to Uk illegal, i had nothing at that time, i had no family,I had no friends, nothing, so i had no choice but to stay illegal. I'm in a bad situation, because now im dating my girlfriend for more than one year, and she's from Europe, we want both to get married now, but im scared when we go to the register office to make the marriage they will ask me for a visa or an Id here in the Uk which i don't have it. I do have my egyptian passport and documents. Her familly supports us in everything we need, even in house, because we have been living all together.  Please let me know which options do I have?

Category: UK Immigration Law
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Soliciter didn't answer at all.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I'll wait, but i hope it doesnt take too long please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I guess this Website isn't so good like some people told me... I'm starting to think my money wans't worth it. After all i ask this questions more than one time and still this 'Experts' haven't answer it....

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet but thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Regards,
Wendy

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you anyway, i found myself and expert bye