UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

visa has been denied under section 46G (i) and (ii) and 41

visa has been denied under section 46G (i) and (ii) and 41 (ii).
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

The requirements state :

41. The requirements to be met by a person seeking leave to enter the United Kingdom as a general visitor are that he:

(i) is genuinely seeking entry as a general visitor for a limited period as stated by him, not exceeding 6 months or not exceeding 12 months in the case of a person seeking entry to accompany an academic visitor, provided in the latter case the visitor accompanying the academic visitor has entry clearance; and

(ii) intends to leave the United Kingdom at the end of the period of the visit as stated by him; and

46G The requirements to be met by a person seeking leave to enter the United Kingdom as a business visitor are that he:

(i) is genuinely seeking entry as a Business Visitor for a limited period as stated by him:

(a) not exceeding 6 months; or

(b) not exceeding 12 months if seeking entry as an Academic Visitor

(ii) meets the requirements of paragraphs 41(ii)-(viii) and (x)-(xii)

As I stated what you must do now is ask the immigration officer to reconsider their decision, you need to write what is called a letter of reconsideration to them in islamabad. You need to write to the person named at the end of your refusal letter and the department . You need to provide further evidence in respect of your connection to Pakistan and your intention to return home. If needed you can provide further letters in respect if your business visit and attach this to the letter of reconsideration and then send this to them at the islamabad embassy.

You can appeal the decision should you wish by filling in form IAFT 2 which can be found at the following link :

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/general-info/appeals/

The above link directs you how to appeal.

I hope this clarifies the matter if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What kind of documents i need to present to show about my connection in pakistan

Thank you for your reply.

You would need to provide evidence of family, business, work , etc and a letter confirming you have no intention to remain in the UK and that you want to return to Pakistan. You can submit, photographs of family, birth certificate, and bank statements, salary slips etc and evidence of any assets in Pakistan.

I hope this clarifies the matter, if so kindly rate my answer positively.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

should i send those in appeal or reapply

Send it in your letter of reconsideration and also keep a copy for the appeal.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

but i have no idea about reconsideration how to do it

I have already explained regards XXXXX XXXXX letter of reconsideration in my first answer.

I hope I have now answered your question, I would be grateful if you could rate my answers positively.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank You

It's a pleasure.

Please rate my answer positively.

Kind regards