UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

Hi need some information about uk visa i have apply for a visa

Customer Question

Hi need some information about uk visa i have apply for a visa in feb and still waiting for the response from emabsey but i have made one blunder that i didnot mention in 2005 i got refused from uk study visa due to ECO was not satisfied and then system has been change in my country and i apply for the computerised ID card the no and details got changed even i couldnot get it attach my old passport with it and old national id card and i got every thing new in it. and i involve in business at the moment i am runing very sucesfull business and got 5 years USA visa visited Schngun countries and alot of other countries too secound thing i was thinking that i apply study visa 10 years ago so i didnot fill that also now my passport and id card is totaly diffrent accept my name and DOB parents details i am so much confused that i am going to get 10 years ban after knowing my blunder in 2005 what they will decide or what i can do..
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

Your best option now is to submit what you have mentioned to the ukba by way of a new application form. What you should have obtained by now is a letter from the immigration officer stating they have received your application and given you a reference number. You now need to submit the application to the embassy in islamabad quoting your reference number and sending a new application form filled in correctly.

You then also need to submit a covering letter confirming that you made a mistake out line the mistakes you have made and that you have now included details of your refusal which you omitted from your original form. You should then state that you now enclose a replacement application form and they should replace this form with your old form.

If all goes well then provided they receive this before they make a decision you should be fine. But if they receive it after they make the decision then yes a ban can be forthcoming. You should post the letter and the new application form as soon as possible and get a receipt for delivery as proof that it was sent to the embassy.

I hope this clarifies the matter if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i dont have the refusal with me not even the passport which i apply in 2005 and that has been applied by Agent and i still remembered some more blunders in it like not yet married and actually i was married now in my current application i have given all truth full documents. and i know they will also ask me where is the proof of my original id card and passport i got change by my self but thats not true its a mistake of National DB which i cannot get it attach my old passport and ID card and that time i dont think there were any kind of bio matric system were installed i discuse with one of my friend and he said to me no need to send any other application or letter to embassy same happen with him in 2004 he have manual passport like i have .... still i should send a new application and covering letter and mention the real truth of my past blunder...

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.

It is a risk that you take if you do not send what I have mentioned above. The fact is that if you do not rectify the mistakes then you can potentially be banned from the uk for 10 years which you will not be able to appeal.

Therefore to be on the safe side accept your mistakes an be honest, they have your refusal on their systems and know that you are lying. You should send a new application form and letter as soon as possible.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time.

Kind regards
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Kindly inform me why you have rated my answer negatively.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes coz i got my passport return back with out 10 year ban coz my old case was no affiliate with it coz due National DB guys made a mistake i am facing the the issues now anyways

i still wish to go for appeal if you can help me out?

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.

You never mentioned that you were banned all you state was that you submitted your application in February, you stated

i am so much confused that i am going to get 10 years ban after knowing my blunder in 2005 what they will decide or what i can do....

You said you are going to be banned not that you have been banned.

Kindly rate my answer positively and I will be happy to assist you further.

Kind regards
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience: I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

okay now they gave me 46g and 41 but the i am not satisfied with the ECO decision and they gave me limited appeal .. what do you sugest me to do i am going for confress in London and also i am gold sponsor of the event and the most hurting thing is this one of my employ got a visa on same documents and bank statement what do you sugest me to do at the moment

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
As mentioned I am happy to assist you further once you have rated my previous answer.

Kind regards
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.

Have the immigration officer provided you with an appeal form?
What are the reasons stated for refusal?

Kind regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

They gave me right for limited right for appeal. and didnot send me appeal form.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.