Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

NA-100

Customer Question

I recently applied for a UK passport and was denied because of the date of naturalization was past May 2002. I am a BOTC and was naturalized on Nov 2005. I am married to a British citizen with kids that are British citizens. I continue to live in the territory I was naturalized in. On the denial they said that I can reapply under Section 4a of the British citizenship act of 1981. I have yet to see this law and how it affects myself. Please help me with solving this issue?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi can you please continue with the answer.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Regards,

Wendy
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!

Wendy

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Professional . Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.

Regards,

Wendy