Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

Hi, I have found another university acceptance for this January

Hi, I have found another university acceptance for this January and applied for Tier 4 general visa again with supporting my application with some references from Lawyer, professors, and a letter from myself about my behavior changes. I applied for priority service when submitted my application which makes the processes to take less than usual like for normal cases it takes 3 days instead of 15 days. Now, I have been waited 14 days and got no respond but they said my application has been referred or deferred. I think it has been sent to Home Office and I would like to accelerate the process if you would be able to contact them please and try to tell them to finish my application as soon as possible because my school has been already started and I have few days to make the registration.
Best of regards
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

I cannot accept private instructions through this site. This means I won't be able to contact them.

Would you like to continue with this question?

Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Actually, i would like to be helped on this issue. I have been charged the amount.

Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

I know that you have been charged, but I can request a refund if you like?

I can give you general advice, but can't act on your behalf..

Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok Sir. any thing will accelerate the process i would like to have.

Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

I have a meeting now for 45 mins, I will be able to answer after this time.

Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would like to hear the advice please.

Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Hi

Thanks for your patience.

Sorry for the delay, an oversight.

The priority service usually means that applciations are determined within three days.. However, it is not a guarantee because if they consider that an application is complicated then they will still take longer to consider it.

This is what has happened to your application. This is most likely because you did not submit the document that I suggested originally and so when they consider this application now they will be aware of your previous problems.

This means that they are more likely to be extra-vigilant with your application and the documentation that you have provide to explain your previous problems. If you have provided sufficient documentation then you still stand a reasonable chance.

I would not worry about it for another week or so. Chances are that they will get back to you by then. If you have not heard from them in 10 days time then I would chase them up by letter referring to the premium service that you have paid for and requesting that they expedite the application.

Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE or above if you are satisfied that you have received the correct legal advice (even if it is not the answer you wanted to hear), otherwise I do not receive any credit for answering your question.

If you are not willing to rate my answer as OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE then allow me to assist further by replying asking what clarification you require rather than rating my answer at levels below.

If you wish for me to provide you with further guidance on any question you may have in the future then please submit a further question to the board requesting me either by my profile or by marking your question. “FAO Tom”.

Kind regards,

Tom
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience: BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor