UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.

What can I do if my UK visa application is refused with an

What can I do if my UK visa application is refused with an option of No appeal.

Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

If you have not been given an option to appeal then your only option would be to either reapply or to write a letter of reconsideration.

What a reconsideration letter is, is a letter to the United Kingdom border agency stating the reasons why you feel you application was wrongly refused, you need to refute all the points made in the refusal letter and state the reasons why.

With the letter of reconsideration you can also attach further evidence to back up your point and refer to it in the letter.

The letter should be sent to the same post which refused your application and to the person and department names of which should be stated at the end of the refusal letter, there is no fee for this and if a decision in your favour is forthcoming then your visa will be granted. You should send this letter as soon as possible.

I hope this answers your question, if so kindly rate my answer positively so i can get credited for my time.

Kind regards