INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

45 years old, single. BA degree in management. I have worked

Customer Question

45 years old, single. BA degree in management. I have worked at the top management of various national and multinational companies. I have enough funds to invest in small businesses. I speak, write and understand english very well.
How can i get a residence and/or working permit in UK. I would like to Replace that by a citizenship asap. How will that be? What do you think the shortest period for all each of these would be
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 4 years ago.

INC :

Please remember to RATE my answer by using the smiley faces OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE. If you seek clarification please ask.

INC :

INC :

Can you please confirm that you are a turkish national, in Turkey, looking to come to the UK?

INC :

Are you able to make an investment into the UK of £200,000.00?