Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

My family and I have been living in UK and I am currently holding

Customer Question

My family and I have been living in UK and I am currently holding the Minister of Religion visa in Point Base System and is expiring on Feb 2012. My wife, son (21) and daughter (19) all are current dependent visa holders. My daughter is financially dependent on me and is living together with me.

My question is whether I can include my daughter in my application for Indefinite Leave to remain? If not, what form should I use?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

How long has she been in the UK?

Is your daughter wholly financially dependent upon you?

Do you consider that she is emotionally and socially dependent upon you as well?

Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

She has been in UK the entire time except accompanied me for both business and holiday travel for about 189 days. All of those days should be able to be excluded since all of them are within my company's business travel and holiday guidelines.

Yes, she is bothy financially, emotionally and socially dependent on my since she is living me the entire time.

Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.

I see that another expert is assiting you with this on this thread here:-
http://www.justanswer.com/uk-immigration-law/7ef5u-dear-solicitor-i-currently-holding-minister-religion.html

He will be back on line to assist you shortly. Please stop posting further questions - you are debited each time you do. I will requset the deposits for these are refunded to you.

Please be patient.

Tom