INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Hello, This is a UK immigration question I have.I am a USA

This is a UK immigration question I have.I am a USA citizen and I am quite aware of the very strict nature of the UK border.

Since I may be crossing the UK border at the London Heathrow at some point next year during the summer for tourism (exclusively), I am wondering what would the immigration officers at the border typically ask for?

INC :

Please remember to RATE my answer by using the smiley faces OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE. If you seek clarification please ask.

INC :

Hi, how long are you proposing to stay in the uk and do you have any criminal convictions?

Customer:

If going to the UK, I would be there for at most a week. In terms of criminal conviction, not that I know of as far as I have never been arrested nor had a mandatory hearing in front of a judge.

INC :

Hi, if that is the case, you will not have anything to worry about.

INC :

With regard to what questions are asked by immigration officers, this is difficult to answer as each case would be different and questions would be asked pertaining to an individuals circumstances.

INC :

Therefore, based on the limited information you have provided, it would seem you would not have any problems in gaining entry to the UK.

INC :

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindlyc lick ACCEPT.

INC :

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.