UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

HI I AM HAVING MY UK ILR FROM LAST APRIL BY APPEALING MANY

Customer Question

HI I AM HAVING MY UK ILR FROM LAST APRIL BY APPEALING MANY YEARS, SINCE THAT TIME I GOT BABY FROM MY BOYFRIEND NOW HE IS ONE YEARS OLD NOW AND HE MARRIED ME LAST 2 YEARS CAN I BRING THEM TOGETHER WITH ME TO UK ???

IF THERE IS A WAY PLEASE ADVISE.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

Have you kept in contact with your husband?
Have you been sending them any money?

Kind regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ya I m with my husband and kid.my husband is looking for both of us.so how can I apply for my husband and kid together to go uk with me ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rating : Good Service.

1) Yes, I am staying together with my husband in UAE.
2) When I was working in UAE I was supporting my family financially but now I am not.

I am from Nepal, my dad served british army and is residence of UK and have been staying there for more than 6 years now, he applied for my ILR as his dependent and after a reappeal I got my ILR 8 months ago in march 2012. During all this lengthy process I got a baby son who is 1 year old now and also I got married.

I have never been to UK and want to come to UK with my son and if possible then with husband as well.

Type : “VISA LEAVE TO ENTER OUTSIDE OF THE RULES – HO Ref:”

Observ : “Indefinite leave to enter the UK”

Number of dependent : 0
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.

Are you currently not employed?
Have you applied for any Job offers in the UK?

Kind regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Below is my case guide me how can I take my kid and husband with me to UK

Number of dependent : 0
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.I am from Nepal, my dad served british army and is residence of UK and have been staying there for more than 6 years now, he applied for my ILR as his dependent and after a reappeal I got my ILR 8 months ago in march 2012. During all this lengthy process I got a baby son who is 1 year old now and also I got married.I have never been to UK and want to come to UK with my son and if possible then with husband as well.Type : “VISA LEAVE TO ENTER OUTSIDE OF THE RULES – HO Ref:”Observ : “Indefinite leave to enter the UK”Number of dependent : 0
Expert:  INC replied 1 year ago.
Please remember to RATE my answer by using the smiley faces OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE. If you seek clarification please ask.

Do you still require assistance with this?
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.

I did not answer your question all I did was ask for information from you so I could answer your question.

You are unable to come to the UK with your child or son unless you either have employment in the UK starting within 3 months of your entry to the UK with is paying you a gross salary of 23,000 pounds or you can show savings of over 64,000 .

You are able to arrive to the UK on your own and engage in employment with offers you over 23,000 and then invite your son and husband to the UK.

Please see rules below:

Financial requirements E-ECP.3.1. The applicant must provide specified evidence, from the sources listed in paragraph E-ECP.3.2., of-

(a) a specified gross annual income of at least-

(i) £18,600; (ii) an additional £3,800 for the first child; and (iii) an additional £2,400 for each additional child; alone or in combination with

(b) specified savings of-

(i) £16,000; and (ii) additional savings of an amount equivalent to 2.5 times the amount which is the difference between the gross annual income from the sources listed in paragraph E-ECP.3.2.(a)-(d) and the total amount required under paragraph E-ECP.3.1.(a); or

(c) the requirements in paragraph E-ECP.3.3.being met.

In this paragraph "child" means a dependent child of the applicant who is-

(a) under the age of 18 years, or who was under the age of 18 years when they were first granted entry under this route;

(b) applying for entry clearance as a dependant of the applicant, or has limited leave to enter or remain in the UK;

(c) not a British Citizen or settled in the UK; and

(d) not an EEA national with a right to be admitted under the Immigration (EEA) Regulations 2006.

E-ECP.3.2. When determining whether the financial requirement in paragraph EECP.

3.1. is met only the following sources will be taken into account-

(a) income of the partner from specified employment or self-employment, which, in respect of a partner returning to the UK with the applicant, can include specified employment or self-employment overseas and in the UK;

(b) specified pension income of the applicant and partner;

(c) any specified maternity allowance or bereavement benefit received by the partner in the UK;

(d) other specified income of the applicant and partner; and

(e) specified savings of the applicant and partner.

E-ECP.3.3. The requirements to be met under this paragraph are-

(a) the applicant's partner must be receiving one or more of the following -

(i) disability living allowance; (ii) severe disablement allowance; (iii) industrial injury disablement benefit; (iv) attendance allowance; or (v) carer's allowance; and

(b) the applicant must provide evidence that their partner is able to maintain and accommodate themselves, the applicant and any dependants adequately in the UK without recourse to public funds.

E-ECP.3.4. The applicant must provide evidence that there will be adequate accommodation, without recourse to public funds, for the family, including other family members who are not included in the application but who live in the same household, which the family own or occupy exclusively: accommodation will not be regarded as adequate if-

(a) it is, or will be, overcrowded; or

(b) it contravenes public health regulations.

Unless you meet the above requirements you will be unable to invite your child and husband to the UK when you enter.

I hope this answers your question, if so kindly rate my answer positively.

Kind regards
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience: I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
i am satisfied with your previous answer and i have rated it good. I could not answer you through "reply to expert" from my web browser due to some error thats why i am bound to go through "not satisfied" but I am satisfied with your answer

question

- for how many months do I have to show the savings in my bank
- If i show 64000 pound saving then can I take my kid and husband along with me directly to UK.
- My husband is living in UAE from last 6 years and he is earning 17000 pound annually with that help me in anyway.