INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

my wife has a canadian passport but lives in pakistan, she

my wife has a canadian passport but lives in pakistan, she has got her 27 months visa which started 4th oct 2012 but she did not get her passport returned to be until mid november. We are being told that she must be in uk before 4th Jan 2013 as she must stay 24 months in UK, but my question is what if she missed this date and came later in january or even at start of february? Would there be issues for her when she lands in UK? or is it a case that we will have to pay more fees at the end of the 27months as she will not have stayed here for 24months? please advise, thanks

INC :

Please remember to RATE my answer by using the smiley faces OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE. If you seek clarification please ask.

INC :

hi,

INC :

your wife should not have a problem in entering the uk, however, when she comes to the end of the visa, because she may not have been in the uk for the required 24 months, she wil have to apply for an extension of the spouse visa.

INC :

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

INC :

many thanks,