INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

your application is ready for collection is the internet message

your application is ready for collection is the internet message we got vor spouse visa on the internet what that means from the home office if the application is accepted or rejected
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 2 years ago.
Please remember to RATE my answer by using the smiley faces OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE. If you seek clarification please ask.

A message such as the one you have received means that they have processed your application and you can attend UKBA or its affiliates offices to collect their decision.

It is difficult to say whether the application has been approved or not as the UKBA sometimes request that you collect all applications, even refused ones.

You will be able to contact the embassy in Pakistan on the following number:

00 92 51(NNN) NNN-NNNN

I hope this helps. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience: LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My wife got refusal from immigration, this is is what it said on the letter:

you have lived together for the last four years. You have not provided evidence such as a tenancy agreement, mortgage documents, joint household bills, joint bank statements in addition to appropriate immigration history to confirm this and establish that you have been living together for the period claimed. I am therefore not satisfied that you and your sponsor married or formed a civil partnership at least four years ago and since which time you have both been living together outside the United Kingdom. 281(i)(b)(i).

The tradition in Pakistan is for marriages to be arranged by parents within the extended family, between persons of a similar age, with no previous marriages. O have considered all of this when considering your application. You state that your arranged marriage took place on 03/11/2002 and that your sponsor is a divorcee with 4 children and 40 years older than you. Your sponsor fully intend to live with you in a subsisting marriage but it is your intension that must be paramount in deciding this application. I have carefully studied this application however there is little evidence of regular contact and interest in each other’s welfare and well being. Your have failed to provide evidence of this and as such I am not satisfied that you intend to live permanently with your sponsor as spouse or civil partner and that the marriage or civil partnership is subsisting 281(iii)

You claimed to have 4 children with your sponsor, however, you do not wish them to travel with you to the United Kingdom. You have provided little evidence regarding them or that the sponsor is indeed their father. However if this is true, I expect your sponsor to be able to support them. Based on Department of Work and Pensions figures the required amount of money needed to support a family consisting of a married couple and four children is £1,671.88 per month. Your sponsor has 4 children in the UK from another relationship, however, as they are over 18 , it appears that your sponsor has no financial link to them . This figure does not include accommodation costs. Your sponsor’s living costs are currently £600 per month. When considering the funds required for maintaining and accommodating you, your sponsor and additional family members it is apparent that your sponsor’s income is not sufficient to meet this cost. I am therefore not satisfied that you will be adequately maintained and accommodated in the United Kingdom without recourse to public funds. (281 (iv) (v).

I have therefore refused your application because I am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities , that you meet all the requirements of the relevant paragraphs of the United Kingdom Immigration Rules.

Please note that I sent the documents as in the index

I N D E X

S.NO (S) DOCUMENT PAGE NO (S)

1. Application for Settlement Visa 01 – 14

2. Bushra Din's Medical fitness certificate 15

3. Bushra Din's City and Guild English Language certificate.

4. Bushra Din taken English Course by Highbrow College Lahore

5. Bushra Din's Pakistan passports copies

6. Bushra Din's School Certificates

7. Bushra Din's Beautician Certificate

8. Letter from Sponsor Mohammad Din to Entry Clearance Officer

9. Sponsor Mohammad Din's recent copy of Passport Entry and Exit

10. Mohammad Din's Affirmed Sponsorship Letter.

11. Mohammad Din's coy and Duplicate British Nationality Certificate

12. Attested Copies of Mohammad Din's British & Pakistan Passports

13. Sponsor's Marriage Certificate With English Translated Certificate

14. Sponsor's Previous Marriages and Divorces Certificates Copies

15. Sponsor's Chartered Accountant’s Net Profit Verification

16. Sponsor's Confirmation From one of his Business Client

17. Sponsor's Bank Statements Nationwide BanK

18. Mini-Statement of Santander Bank Funds held for Bushra Din

19. Sponser's entry in Electro Register Held in Cardiff County Hall

20. Sponsor's Rent Agreement of The Flat suitable for Couple

21. Report on rented Flat by Chartered Surveyors Roger North Long

22. Sponser's Skeletal Correspondence with DWP Pensions in UK

23. Copies of Sponsor's previous Sponsorship Letters

24. Mohammad Din's Education and Professional Certificates

25. Mohammad Din's letters from UK and German Dental Laboratories

26. Mohammad Din's Canadian Immigration Voucher

27. Original Valid and Expired Pakistani Passports of Bushra Din,

Haleema Din, Usman Ahmed Din and Hassan Din

28. Copies of Expired Passports made to travel to UK

29. Mohammad Din's Wedding and Progression photographs

Please advise what I should do now many thanks
Expert:  INC replied 2 years ago.

Have you filed the Notice of Appeal?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you but my wife got only this refusal letter, I do not know how to write the notice of appeal,I thought immigration may have sent more documents. On the bottom of that refusal it says a form for notice should be completed with documents tobe sent within 28 days from the date we received the refusal (refusal received on 11.12.12 Main issue is to prepare the grounds of appeal. Refusal contains 3 time insulting comments and accusitions that my wife had illigimite children without marriage,yet marriage and birthcertificates with wedding photographs and other documents of over 120 pages as you see from list. The amount required is inadequate to apply with children but I applied for my wife only. The officer called my children in UK also illigimate. Thank you for taking interest in the matter
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

not yet waiting for your advice

Expert:  INC replied 2 years ago.
Are you currently in or out of the uk?

Will you be requesting an oral or written appeal?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your interest. I am in UK for the last 7 months. I will seek both written and oral as I am in UK and will decide what to do after the review or hearing by tribunal in UK. My wife confimed that she got the notice of appeal form and instructions.

The refusal is highly unjustified as I relied on the documents submitted as you can see on the index of documents as above. I relied on the skeletal correspondence with Department of Woks and Pensions granting my wife additional pension as my wife after they investigated her status and payment is only made if the couple were living together in Pakistan or UK. It is a criminal offense to live without marriage and have illegitimate children which results in jail sentence and mostly such couple are shot dead for family honor by their parents or relatives.

I may have to take a part time evening work to show additional income to be added and I may show that I am Attorney General of my two Sons for two houses in Pakistan I bought on their name for my children in Pakistan. Please advise what sort of document I should prepare for both sons to confirm my instructions and they were acting as my nominee to carry out the responsibility as guardian of my children in Pakistan on my death and will pass on the houses to their step brother and sisters on my death as soon as they all have attain the age of 25 years. I got the notice of appeal can be easily filled on the internet and payment of £140 court fee should be paid in advance by debit or credit card on line.

Expert:  INC replied 2 years ago.

The first thing you should do is file the notice of appeal with the tribunal. Any documents that you intend to rely upon can be served at a later date, normally up to 5 days before the hearing.
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
On the notice of appeal there is a form to be filled up with ground of appeal. I sdeek your help to give the ECO a proper grounds for apeal. I shall like to have those grounds to be listed so that I could expand in my application form and list the documents I should further produce other than in the above list I submitted to you to consider. Thank you. Please inform the Just answer to change my car from it records and take this month's suscription of £11 from my new card.The old card expired on 11th and the payment was due to be collected on 14the December 2012.I have altered the old card with the new in my account profile but the subvscrition for December should be taken from this new card,thank you.
Expert:  INC replied 2 years ago.

You will meed to post this as a new question. If you mark it for the attention of INC, I will be happy to answer.

Many thanks