INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

Ive been seperated from my husband for five years due to demostic

I've been seperated from my husband for five years due to demostic violence. He has recently married again without giving me a divorce. His second wife is in pakistan can he bring her here? Is there any way of stopping this from happening? He got married a month ago and i have no idea as to what i can do or who i should speak to.
Please remember to RATE my answer by using the smiley faces OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE. If you seek clarification please ask.

The short answer is no he cannot bring her to the UK without divorcing you first, in the UK.

The fact that he has married again abroad does not allow him to bring his new wife to the uk as the uk does not recognize multiple marriages.

Furthermore, as the nikah in Pakistan pre-dates a divorce in the UK this would mean that any application made by the wife in Pakistan is likely to be refused.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Many thanks