Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

for t_graham12 please what if i try with the regular biometric

for t_graham12
please what if i try with the regular biometric passport which is still now virgin and not the diplomatic passport that i was using while in america?

Thanks for requesting me.

I doubt it would work and it would be wrong of you to try.

The issue, as I understand it, is that you have been convicted of offences. Your visa application should and will be decided with these in mind.

The further issue is that you have not disclosed these.

Applying under a different format passport does not change the fact that you have convictions or that you did not properly disclose them when asked.

If you make a further application with this passport then it would simply confuse the situation and could, potentially, be regarded as further deception and you should SERIOUSLY avoid this.

You need to tackle the issues that you are presented with and have to some extent prompted yourself in the way I have mentioned. No more trickery.

Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE or above if you are satisfied that you have received the correct legal advice (even if it is not the answer you wanted to hear), otherwise I do not receive any credit for answering your question.

If you are not willing to rate my answer as OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE then allow me to assist further by replying asking what clarification you require rather than rating my answer at levels below.

If you wish for me to provide you with further guidance on any question you may have in the future then please submit a further question to the board requesting me either by my profile or by marking your question. “FAO Tom”.

Kind regards,