Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

Hi, the Visa been refused due to the public goods as you said.

Hi, the Visa been refused due to the public goods as you said. I have not provide them with a reference tells my behaviors been improved but i just mentioned that I have quitted alchohol since three years ago. what I can do?

Thanks for requesting me.

It doesn't really sounds as if you followed my advice.

If you did not give:-
1. Full details of your rehabilitation supported by documentary evidence of the rehabilitation requirements that you fulfilled
2. Detailed character references from persons of authority who know you and can speak to your continuing good character and attendance of rehabilitation (eg. from religious ministers, rehabilitation officers, employers, doctors, teachers, lawyers)
..then I would advise making a new fresh application with the above included and referred to your your statement corroborating what you have said in your statement.

If you did give the above and they have still rejected you then you should check to see if you have a right of appeal. The Notice of refusal that you have received from the Home Office/UKBA will state if you have a right to appeal. If you have included the above then you should consider appealing and instructing a solicitor practicing immigration law in the UK.

You need to check your right of appeal immediately because you would have to submit your notice of appeal straight away because there is a time limit on it as well.

I am sorry you have received a rejection.

Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE or above if you are satisfied that you have received the correct legal advice (even if it is not the answer you wanted to hear), otherwise I do not receive any credit for answering your question.

If you are not willing to rate my answer as OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE then allow me to assist further by replying asking what clarification you require rather than rating my answer at levels below.

If you wish for me to provide you with further guidance on any question you may have in the future then please submit a further question to the board requesting me either by my profile or by marking your question. “FAO Tom”.

Kind regards,