Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

Thank you so much for your additional advices. I have

Thank you so much for your additional advices.

I have reapply for the 2nd time already and the UKBA insisted that being giving them an interview for making contacts to the local people for set up businesses are still breach the law. So, the UKBA was not satisfied with us and will not grant visas. We lost all of our money more than UKP1,000.- for fees.. Moreover, as the business owner of self-employed, we also presented our company's statement. But, as the current account, we will not have lots of money in there and it's overdraft. The UKBA said that our credit wasn't looking good as it's minus.. Actually, our personal accounts have quite lots of money in there, but we did not present. Do you think, if we present our personal accounts where the outstanding are much more sufficient, the UKBA is going to consider us more chance? Moreover, if we find somebody who can provide us letters saying we are good charactor and will not do anything breaking the law, is it gonna help?

Thanks a lot for your advices.

Yours faithfully,

T. Pinitpouvadol

Thanks for your patience.

You should absolutely have given your personally accounts. If these are your accounts in that you each have sole access to them then they are money which you and show the UKBA is yours. This means that they would consider the amounts in the accounts as part of the money available to you to fund the cost of your stay.

As you know that part of the eligibility criteria is that you msut be able to support and accommodate yourself without recourse to public funds. Therefore you must show that you have the money required to meet these expenses.

Any account which is not in credit is useless. Any account which has some money it in which you can access is helpful.

If in doubt it is always a good policy to disclose the matter. You should really instruct a UK based solicitor to prepare your application if you have been rejected again, but make sure that you collate together all possible information about your finances with documentary evidence.

Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE or above if you are satisfied that you have received the correct legal advice (even if it is not the answer you wanted to hear), otherwise I do not receive any credit for answering your question.

If you are not willing to rate my answer as OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE then allow me to assist further by replying asking what clarification you require rather than rating my answer at levels below.

If you wish for me to provide you with further guidance on any question you may have in the future then please submit a further question to the board requesting me either by my profile or by marking your question. “FAO Tom”.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sorry, I don't understand your most recent post.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am sorry for erupted email.
After I carefully reviewed of the detail in the refusal. I'm so annoying in which the way they ordering and the sequences of our conversation which was not the right sequences the conversation have been conducted. The most annoying were they have added more details which I have never been asked in the questions they asked. For example, she (interviewer) asked me do you own a company in Thailand? I said "yes". But in the refusal, it described "do you own a company in Thailand AND YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO THE BUSINESS IN THE UK? The sentence in the CAPITAL Letters are not what I've been asked.
There are many sentences mentioned that I would like to settle the business in the UK where I did not say exactly like that. What I said was I would like to stay with my daughter as long as I'm allowed to stay
or granted visa. There are many things I would like to the immigration section that if my wish to open the shop or restaurant breaches the law and my application has been refused, that is acceptabel for me and I do apologize. But I cannot accepted the way my interview has been twisted.
I would like you to please advise me. Since the interviewer is thai lady and our conversation was in thai I'm not sure was this wrong interpretation or not. But there were many conversations were not what we have talk. The sequences of conversation was also not in ordering. You know if she set the sequence of conversation in the wrong way, my application will look like I would like to settle the business with tourist visa. In one occasion, She asked me, would you like TO SETTLE A SHOP ON THIS TRIP? This question has never been raised like this. Please advise me. I would like to send you all info including the refusal so that you will see how the conversation is twisted.

Thank you so much and looking forward to hearing from you.

T. Pinitpouvadol

I'm not on a computer today. I will answer this evening.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Graham12,

You said you will answer me since yesterday. Please reply to my e-mail above, please. Thank you so much

T. Pinitpouvadol

I'm sorry that you have a greivance with how the interview went and you can complain if you wish but it won't get you your visa.

You should try to rise above it and submit a new application that is the only way in which you will get your visa unfortunately.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your reply.

If the only way I can get the visa is I have to re-apply once again, haven't I?

What do you mean by "You should try to rise above it"?

Do you mean when I re-apply again, I need to send them another letter explaining that I have a greivance with how the interview went?

Please advise once again.

Thank you so much.

Yours sincerely,

T. Pinitpouvadol

The only way to get a visa now is to re-apply for one.

I mean that you should not complaint and focus your energy on making a new application. You can complain if you wish but it is not going to get you your visa and it will take time to complain and resolve.