How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 33903
Experience:  25 years hight street experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am british child born when I was Denmark.I did

This answer was rated:

I am british child born when I was Denmark.I did not take Birth certificate when I was in Denmark.Now I want to apply British Passaport for my child and passaport office will ask me Birth Certificate.could you give me Advise what I am going to do

Thank you
Do you mean you have never registered the birth of the child anywhere?
Where are you living at the moment?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes.I have never registered anywhere.

I am Brithish.I am living London uk all the time last 20 years.Except that time I have birth my child in denmark.I just left denmark before I ragesiter.

How did you bring the child to the UK?
Did you give birth in hospital?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was not feeling well so I was rushing back home uk.I just take coach from denmark to uk.

Yes I have birth in Hospital.

Do you have the hospital records?
Customer: replied 4 years ago. be lost
Then I suggest that you contact the hospital in Denmark and get confirmation that you gave birth to a child there.
You will then need a DNA test to confirm that you are the child's mother.
Armed with this evidence you can attend your local Registrars Office and Register the birth
Clare and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions