How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UK_Lawyer Your Own Question
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2452
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
UK_Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We are an elederly couple marrying next month in Mexico. i

Customer Question

We are an elederly couple marrying next month in Mexico. i am a UK citizen, she is Australian citizen living in the USA. Will we be able to enter the UK even though I have a partial pension and am semi-retired and cannot show a large income. Will she be allowed in as a tourist if all else fails?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

Just to clarify :

What is your annual pension?
Do you have any saving?
Do you have income from any other sources?

Kind regards
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.

kindly reply to my questions.


Kind regards

Related UK Immigration Law Questions