UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.

I currently have a Tier 1 (General) Extension visa pending.

I currently have a Tier 1 (General) Extension visa pending. Given current wait times, I don't anticipate getting it back for another month or two or more. Can I leave the UK on a temporary Canadian passport for a family wedding while I have a visa pending, or will this count as the application being withdrawn? I am happy to stay in Canada after the wedding and have it (passport/visa) posted to me once I receive it if necessary.
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

Unfortunately you are unable to leave the uk while your application is pending, as your application was an in country application. As soon as you leave the uk your application will become an invalid.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time.

Kind regards