UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.

hi ,im a student my appeal has withdrawn by UKBA on may 28

Customer Question

hi ,i'm a student my appeal has withdrawn by UKBA on may 28 2012 , but still now i didn't get my visa or any letter from UKBA , i'm moving to another address , i want to go to India in this month my father is in very serious condition . where i have to contact or do i need to appeal again for visa . Please help tell me what to do .

thank you
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

Just to clarify did the ukba withdraw from the appeal? And conceded the case?

Kind regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi , my student visa extension is rejected because of my funds in my account , i have the original bank statement for 15 days from 26 dec to 15jan and than i have taken copy of bank statement form 15jan to 26 jan , but the last transection on my acc is 15jan , so i didnt show on my bank statement so they have rejected my visa but i maintened my funds for 3months . then i appeal for that i have shown my bank statement 3months , so they withdrawn becasuse i i have shown that iam right , on may 30 i recived a letter that show as . no need to come to court ukba withdrawn from ur appeal furthher information will be give to you .thats all i got .
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.

You should have received a letter of refusal from the ukba when they refused your application. What you need to do is write to the person who's name is XXXXX XXXXX end of the refusal letter and the address should be at the top of the page.

You should write to them and tell the person that the ukba withdrew and you should enclose the letter that they sent you in may 30.

Send the letter recorded and this should speed up the process.

I hope this answers your question, if so please rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have got the refusal letter from ukba , after that i appeal by my self to ukba , i need to attend court on 30may berfore that i got a call from court on 28may that , ukba has with drawn from case , i got a letter from court and ukba , for further information they will inform me , thats it i have got , i called to court about my refusal they told me contact to ukba , but there is no number to cantact to ukba .
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.

As mentioned in my previous answer you need to write to the ukba, the name and address of which is written on the refusal letter. You should attached the letter saying that the ukba have withdrawn and send that to the ukba too in the post.

I hope this answers your question, kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time.

Kind regards
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

I have noticed you did not rate my answer. Kindly rate my answer so I can get credited for my time.

Kind regards

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

I have noticed you have not rated my answer.

Kind rate my answer so I can get credited for my time.

Kind regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi , could you please tell me how to write a letter to UKBA ,and where i need to send the letter . please try to help me with that .

thank you ,

revathi
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your reply.

I will be happy to answer your most recent question, once you have rated my previous answers positively.

Kind regards

UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience: I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you ,

revathi
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi , until now i have send two times the letter to ukba with attached withdrawn letter , but until now i didnt get any reply or my visa , what i have to do now its been 9months i dont have visa i dont have job because of my visa , these are very hard days for me , please give any solution , thank you

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!