INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Despite the assurance that you would be responding to points

Despite the assurance that you would be responding to points (1), (2) (6) and (7) of my enquiry 5 and a half days ago ( you of course belatedly told me that
you were unable to reply to points (3),(4) and (5)), I regret to note that that no response has still been received. I would have thought, in the circumstances, that you would have ensured that I would receive a reply promptly.
Please reply without further delay. Given the inconvenience caused to me thus far, therefore, I would consider that the charging of a premium for (1) promptness of attention ( a factor which does not apply anyway) and (2) a detailed response, is in both cases inapplicable. The expert himself should of course not be financially disadvantaged a a result.
The request therefore for a reply is made on the aforementioned conditions.
I await hearing from you please.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 2 years ago.

INC : Please remember to RATE my answer by using the smiley faces OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE. If you seek clarification please ask.
INC : Hi, do you still require assistance with this?
Customer:

I cannot understand the reason for your question. I have specifically had to point out the failure of your service to provide responses to my questions, and you now ask me if I still require assistance !. I most absolutely very definitely require your assistance, and cannot conceive how my request could possibly be interpreted otherwise. Please now reply to my questions, as initially raised 6 days ago, without yet further continuing delay.

INC :

Hi, the reason why I asked was because I did not respond to you 6 days ago whilst another expert may have. With all due respect, I am not a mind reader and cannot see whether your previous questions were responded to in another thread.

Customer:

In reply to your comments, and specifically the intemperate reference to your possessing no mind-reading qualities, I did not

expect you to possess such qualities, nor (expressly or impliedly) di I syaye expect you to. The point which you fail to appreciate is that I cannot reasonably be expected to know

Customer:

impliedly or expressly state that I expected you to possess such qualities. I cannot reasonably be expected to know that, having notified justanswer( on several occasions) that I still awaited a response, the justanswer administraton is so inept that it cannot convey a simple message to its experts. To reaffirm, I have received ( as the last of a series of necessary apologies from justanswer) an absolute assurance that they had arranged for an expert to provide the replies to my questions 6 days ago. It is now clear from your comments that they have yet again failed to honour that assurance, but quite why you expected me to know this is beyond me. I have no desire to be drawn into yet further academic debate over this matter - I have made it clear that I do still indeed await responses to points (1) (2) (6) and (7) of my enquiry 6 days ago, and feel that you should concentrate upon providing a belated response to those questions. You do not indicate in your reply whether message whether you intend to those points - PLEASE NOW DO SO.

INC :

Hi, lets start again.

INC :

If you could kindly copy and paste your question into this thread, I would be more than happy to assist.

INC :

Many thanks,

Customer:

So several questions please , as follows :-

(1) Re the 2 hours per week of violin-playing tutoring, is it ESSENTIAL to show this on the application form ( either because(a) one only has to show major type of study, ie in this case Berlitz course) or (b) there is a de minimis rule under which up to at least 2 hours per week can be disregarded) ?

(2) Will she be allowed, under the terms of the visa, to return to Panama for 2 to 3 weeks before the visa period has finished ?

(6) Given that ordinary studies enable the visa to be for 6 months, but English studies for 11 months, what period should be entered on the visa application form ( given that the English course and the private violin tuition courses are both for 9 months ( this violin course could easily be reduced if necessary to 6 months)

(7). Is the solicitor correct in advising that a Tier 4 General application is not available in view of the absence of a good standard of English ?

Your prompt detailed replies please. Thank you.

INC :

Hi, In response to your questions:(1) Re the 2 hours per week of violin-playing tutoring, is it ESSENTIAL to show this on the application form ( either because(a) one only has to show major type of study, ie in this case Berlitz course) or (b) there is a de minimis rule under which up to at least 2 hours per week can be disregarded) ?

INC :

Oops, that didnt, work. Lets tr again:

INC :

Hi, In response to your questions: (1) Re the 2 hours per week of violin-playing tutoring, it not ESSENTIAL, but strongly advisable to show this on the application form. It will only strengthen the application.

(2) Yes she will.

(6) 11 months as this the duration of the English Course.

(7). Yes.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly click ACCEPT.

INC :

|If I can assist further, please ask.

INC :

Many thanks,

INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience: LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)