UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert
62162956

I am a current student in the university of Hertfordshire.

Customer Question

I am a current student in the university of Hertfordshire. Finished my first year. Now i need to renew my visa. I have paid my deposit to the uni of £4000 for my ucas letter. And kept £10000 pounds in my account for the bank statement needed for the visa. MY question is is that enough money. My total Uni fees for 1 year is £9500 pounds plus 2 months maintenance cost which is £1600. I kept a bit more to be safe. SO is that ok ?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes please do help me
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 4 years ago.

I am happy to deal with your UK immigration law issues.

You are deemed to have an established presence and need to show the money in your account fro at least 2 months. You need to show at least £800 per month for living costs, so for a year you need to show £9,600. You have more than this, so you are okay.

Please leave feedback