Awan-Legal
Awan-Legal, Solicitor
Experience:  Specialist in immigration law with the highest level of accreditation in this area and with many years experience.
60469748

MY NAME ISXXXXX AM FROM THE UK MY FIANCE IS ALBANIAN

Customer Question

MY NAME ISXXXXX AM FROM THE UK MY FIANCE IS ALBANIAN HE CAME TO THE UK AS A REFUGEE 12 AND A HALF YEARS AGO.
HE WAS DENIED HIS REFUGEE CASE. IN 2010 HE WAS DETAINED HE APPLIED FOR ARTICLE 8 IN DETENTION AND LET OUT ON BAIL TO BE WITH MYSELF AND SON. THE UK COURTS DENIED HIS ARTICLE 8 SO HE TOOK IT TO THE EUROPEAN COURTS. WE RECENTLY RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THEM 3 DAYS AGO AND THEY HAVE ALSO DENIED HIS CASE. HE HAS TO REPORT TO SIGN AS HIS ON BAIL AND IS DUE TO GO ON TUESDAY COMING AND HE WILL HAVE TO LET THEM KNOW OF THE OUT COME FROM THE EUROPEAN COURTS. I AM WORRIED IF THEY WILL HOLD HIM THERE AND SEND HIM BACK. HIS MADE FAMILY LIFE HERE AND HAS RAISED MY SON FROM A SMALL CHILD MY SON LOOKS AT HIM AS HIS FATHER. I HAVE BEEN IN GREAT DISTRESS OVER THE YEARS CONCERNING THIS MATTER. I AM UNABLE TO GO WITH HIM TO HIS COUNTRY BECAUSE MY SON HAS HIS SCHOOLING AND FAMILY HERE AND ALL THAT HE KNOWS. MY FIANCE ALSO HAS HAD 3 MAJOR OPERATION TO CORRECT HIS SPINE MOST OF HIM IS BUILT UP OF METAL PLATES TO HOLD IT IN PLACE. HE WAS BORN WITH M.S TO BONE. I AM WORRIED IF HE IS SENT BACK AS HE CAN NOT DO HARD LABOR WORK HE HAS NO QUALIFICATIONS TO DO EASY WORK. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE WE CAN DO? HE ALSO CARES FOR MY FATHER WASHES DRESSES ECT MY FATHER ALSO HAS M.S AND WHEEL CHAIR BOND.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Awan-Legal replied 4 years ago.

Awan-Legal : Hi
Awan-Legal : I am sorry to hear it was denied.
Awan-Legal : Do you have British citizenship? What were the reason it was denied?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i am a english. he was in trouble with the law then detained.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
is there any other article he could apply for?
No that is the human rights article for his right to a private and family law so is the appropriate one.
Does he have a criminal offence and how serious was it? It may have become spent by now depending on the offence and when he was charged for it. If so, his case should have more chance now.