Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

"I received a text message from bank to call after i checked

"I received a text message from bank to call after i checked my online banking I found that the money for the ukba fee is not there anymore but never show that the money is out from my account yet.So what do you think is going on"

Thanks for your question.

I suspect it will simply be that the bank records have not yet reconciled and that the money has been debited from your account. Wait for a day or two and it should catch up and show that the money has been removed from your account.

If this is the case then it’s a good thing, it means they have carried out their initial checks and found nothing immediately defective with your application. It will now be queued for the caseworkers to work through it in detail to confirm eligibility.

Nothing to worry about I would think. It does not mean that they will not reject it once they have carried out detailed analysis of the file, but a many are rejected at the initial check stage so you should fine a measure of comfort in this.

Try to relax.

Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE or above if you are satisfied that you have received the correct legal advice (even if it is not the answer you wanted to hear), otherwise I do not receive any credit for answering your question.

If you are not willing to rate my answer as OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE then allow me to assist further by replying asking what clarification you require rather than rating my answer at levels below.

If you wish for me to provide you with further guidance on any question you may have in the future then please submit a further question to the board requesting me either by my profile or by marking your question. “FAO Tom”.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I want to call the bank to inform them that they should authorized the ukba incase because I don't know why i received a text message from the bank to call them

Yes, that would be prudent but I expect everything will be fine.

Please remember to rate my answer.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Do you mean their fee has been debited from account or what do you think?
I think if you have checked your online banking and the money is not there then the money has been debited, but you should call you bank to confirm that you wish for it to proceed.

Call you bank to confirm your authorisation, it may have been debited but pending your approval.

Speak to your bank to authorise.

Kind regards,