Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor

my sons father is in England through his company (Boeing)

Customer Question

my son's father is in England through his company (Boeing) my son is 21 and has medical issues that require him to stay with his father. He suffers from Asperbergers and is bipolar.
We need to obtain a visa that will allow him to stay with his father as soon as possible.
He has been over there since the end of February and came back to the states for a week in June. Let me know what you can do. Thanks,
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  ratioscripta replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I am typing out my answer. Please understand the following important points: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice, and (2) my function is to give you honest information and not to tell you what you necessarily wish to hear.

I am very sorry for your son's situation. Can you please explain if you need the father to stay temporarily, or permanently?

This not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it's my son that needs the visa, his father has one, and is temporarily working in Europe for Boeing.
Apologies, Carolyn. The phrasing of the question can be interpreted either way.

If I understand you correctly, then the son has to go to the UK - correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes, he needs to stay in the UK
Carolyn,

You asked your question in the US Immigration category. I will transfer you to the UK Immigration category.

Your JA Account has not been charged for this conversation and your question is back in the queue. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should an expert pick it up, you should be alerted via email and/or SMS unless you actively disable these features.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other experts' access to it.

My apologies for any inconvenience and Good Luck.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
What is his current visa status in the UK? Is his father a UK citizen?

Thank you