INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

i have a NIN, Im a self empoyed (romanian national) by 1month

i have a NIN, I'm a self empoyed (romanian national) by 1month now, I have been in uk for 2 years and 3 months and i want to marry my canadian boyfriend. Am i allowed to marry him here? what visa does he need? what rights will he have? thank you very much indeed

INC : Hi, of course you can marry your canadian boyfriend in the uk. once married, he will have to appky for an eea family permit.
INC : as the family member of an eea national, he will have the szme rihhts as you snd will be permittedto work or set up in business.
INC : he will only be ble to marry in the uk if he has a visa linger thsn 6 months. therefore, people on visitors visas csnnot marry.
INC : I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly vlick ACCEPT.

is this possible without me having a work permit yellow card?are you sure?

INC : If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions. kind regards

are you still here?

INC : hi still here

i m a romanian national

we have restrictions

INC : hi, it is still possible for you to marry even though you have not obtained a yellow registrstion certificate.

i want to know if my future husband will have the right to become self employed or be able to work too in this country

INC : as a romanian, eea national, you can still be in the uk if you hsve not received a yellow registration carf.
INC : I hope this answers your question. if so, kindly click accept.
INC : if you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.
INC : many thanks

thank you

how can i get th residence only with a NIN?

am i exercising my treaty rights only by paying a national insurance number?

INC : hi, yes you are exercising treaty rights.

and how i get the residence?

INC : even with just an NI number.
INC : You could be exercising treaty rights by working, studying, being self employed or being self sufficient.
INC : I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly click ACCEPT.
INC : If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask furyher questions. Kind regards,