UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

I need an immigration lawyer for my application on FLR (M)

Customer Question

I need an immigration lawyer for my application on FLR (M) Form
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

UK_Lawyer :

Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

UK_Lawyer :

What in particular do you require assistance with?

Customer:

UK_Lawyer :

I can help you online as much as possible, but unfortunately I am unable to provide you with details of solicitors whom you can visit in person

Customer:

Yes go ahead with helping me online

UK_Lawyer :

Ok, so what visa are you applying for?

Customer:

extension to leave to remain in uk

Customer:

further leave to remain in uk

UK_Lawyer :

As a spouse of a person in the UK?

Customer:

yes

UK_Lawyer :

ok

UK_Lawyer :

What questions in particular do you have

Customer:

I have apply for further leave to remain uk as my wife is a british citizen and my son

Customer:

i did apply on thursday

Customer:

is't right for me as i used FLR FOR M and also did the English text as well

UK_Lawyer :

So you applied for further leave to remain as a spouse of a british national?

Customer:

yes

UK_Lawyer :

yes then this was the correct form

UK_Lawyer :

did you arrive to the UK on a fiance visa?

Customer:

I did arrived as a family visiting visa since 2008 but i got my five year visiting visa in year 2010

Customer:

so i met my wife after that and we had a little baby this year

Customer:

we got married this year at the registry

Customer:

she's a nurse that earn about 22,000 per year

Customer:

are you there?

UK_Lawyer :

Sorry

UK_Lawyer :

yes I am here

UK_Lawyer :

You have used the correct form and if you have provided details of all the circumstances which should allow you to remain in the UK and not go back to your home country to submit an application then your application should be successful

Customer:

Yes my wife wrote a letter of support the reason why she want me to submit my application because I was helping her alot with the baby

Customer:

because she was operated by Cesarean and her blood pressure was high

Customer:

I also have a relationship bond with my baby

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Yes these would all be good reasons to apply from within the UK. Please see also the case of chikwanba which gave the following judgment. In the case it was stated that if the applicant meets all the requirements to submit an application bar the fact that they are in-country and had they been submitting an application from outside of the UK that application would have been successful then an application of this type would be accepted in the UK. Please see following link:

http://www.latitudelaw.com/news-upper-tribunal-gives-guidance-on-the-chikwamba-principle-by-ed-mynott-38.html

I hope this answers your question, if so kindly leave postive feedback

Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your reply back,I did employ an immigration lawyer for my case,so am just asking to know if my lawyer did go for the right form
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Yes the lawyer did submit the correct from. This this the application for needed to extend your stay in the UK on the basis of your marriage to a British citizen.

I hope this answers your question, if so kindly give a positive rating to my answer.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What do you think the ukba agency will request from us after we have submitted all the requirement needed and also I did include the original copy of my son's hospital booklet where the health visitor stated that she always saw me coming along with my wife and the baby to the health center.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.

Usually the UKBA do not ask for further documentation to be sent. Their decisions are usually based on the documentation which you have submitted with the application.

As already mentioned if you have provided evidence that you have met all the immigration requirements for a spouse visa and the only reason your application should be rejected is the fact that you did not apply from abroad then your application should be successful. If you have already provided information regarding the strength of your relationship with your spouse and child then this would aid your application significantly.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I also include a pictures of me and my son on a different time and days which i took with him showing a relationship bond,are they going to see that as a proof as well.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Of course, any evidence which you provide in terms of pictures will be taken into evidence and would help your application. The fact the immigration officer can visualise your relationship with your child and spouse will be a grate in helping you obtain a positive outcome for your matter.

Kind regard
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please what's the difference between FLR (O) form and FLR (M) form?
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
I will be more than happy to answer your newest question, but would be grateful if you could first give my previous answer a positive rating.

Kind regards
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience: I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have rate you,so answer my question please
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for rating my question.

FLR O forms are used for application for further leave to remain in the UK on a discretionary basis for examples if they make an application for permission to remain in the UK outside of the immigration rules.

FLR M forms are use for application for leave to remain in the UK on the basis of your marriage to a British citizen.

I hope this answers your question, if so kindly leave positive feedback.

Kind regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Based on my own case which my lawyer used form FLR M,do you think the ukba would write me that why did i apply in the UK because we both marriage in the UK registry...What do you think?
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.

As mentioned earlier if you meet all the requirements for a spouse visa bar the fact that you should have applied from abroad then there should be no problem with your application.

If you are worried then you may ask your solicitor to make further representations to the UKBA regarding your application and include Chikwamba case and the case of Hayat and state reasons why your application should be accepted from the UK.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If you were to be my solicitor what law will you quote for the ukba for them to grant me a leave to remain in the UK as I have read this article 8.Is that going to help as well

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/policyandlaw/IDIs/idischapter1/section10/annexbbb.pdf?view=Binary
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
This is the only link you should look into in relation to your matter:

Kind regards, XXXXX XXXXX my answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

I just replied to your question.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How long does he take the ukba to send an acknowledgement letter and when are they going to confirm payment from your debit card?
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
I have been waiting a few months for acknowledgment of service for a few of my clients so this process is taking quite a while at the moment.

Payment can be taken at any time between 3-7 weeks.

I hope this answers your question, if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time.

Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Does Article 8 work on a family that the wife is british citizen and child as well and the husband is overstayeer or a visit visa who doesn't want to go back to his country to submit an application
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

As I have assisted you on quite a few questions since you have clicked accept I would be grateful if you could rate by answer and I will then be happy to answer your most recent question.

Kind regards
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have rate you now..Does Article 8 work on a family that the wife is british citizen and child as well and the husband is overstayeer or a visit visa who doesn't want to go back to his country to submit an application
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for rating my answer.

The purpose of article 8 is in relation to private life( friends, work life, work colleagues) and family life. Article 8 states that every individual has a right to family LIFE.

Family life can only be exercised if the family is together. Any factors in law which try and stop an individual from exercising family life will be taken into account and will be weighed up and subjected to the rule of proportionality. The UKBA will weigh up whether it is more important for the family to remain together or that the law should prevail.

In your circumstances I would state that article 8 will prevail. It would not be in the UKBA's interest to break up a family.

Kind regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you mean in my own circumstances?Because I did send about 59 photograph of my wife,child and me..Anywhere we go to we both take a family pictures together...If we are in the house as well.And my son is just 6 months old so i do help my wife alot to care for my son.And also my wife is going back to work and she needs me around our son as well
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Yes I mean in your situation it would not be in the best interest of your family if it was broken up and you were asked to be sent back as you are needed by your child in the UK.

If you have provided pictures and other documentary evidence in relation to your wife's condition then it should help your application.

Kind regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I understand you but as a qualified solicitor do you mean you can't deal with this case of a wife been a british citizen and a six month baby as well and the husband his on visiting visa,and the wife want his husband to be around her because this is her first child.Please explain to me
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
No I did not mention anything about my abilities to deal with your case. This site does not permit any contact outside of the site so although I am able to take on cases such as yours I can not take on YOUR case due to the rules of this site.

If you have submitted your documents you must now await a decision from the UKBA.

Kind regards,