UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.

Im a Uganda working and living in the UK for the past 5 years.

I'm a Uganda working and living in the UK for the past 5 years. I inivited my girlfriend over to the UK for a visit this summer, but she was refused a vistors visa to come to the UK on grounds that she does not have "enough ties to her home country" Uganda and that she does not have enough money in her account, yet I'm sponsoring her visit to the UK and I have provided my financial status. She has has a job in Uganda and also has family there. Can we appeal this decision.
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

Have you been granted permission to Appeal this decision?
Was there an IAFT-2 appeal form attached to the letter of refusal?

Kind regards
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm not sure she got one
Thank you for your reply.

If she has not received an appeal form then she has not been given a right to appeal the decision. Your only option would be to apply and make a fresh application.

Unfortunately it does happen on quite a few occasions when the UKBA do not adequately consider the evidence presented to them.

You can also if you feel the need to do so ask for the UKBA to reconsider your application. You should send a letter including all the grounds why you feel the visa application should have been accepted. This may then result in the original decision being overturned. You should send the application for reconsideration to the person and department named near the bottom of the refusal letter.

I hope this answers your question, if so kindly leave positive feedback so I can get credited for my time.

Kind regards