INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

My name isXXXXX am from Tbilisi, Georgia. I was

My name isXXXXX am from Tbilisi, Georgia. I was in Glasgow in 2011 and was detained for several hours for shoplifting of $5 amount of the good. I was said I would receive a court notification within few weeks. I left country after several months and the court notification had not arrived.

I wounder what would happen to my case and how can I find out more information about it\?

INC : Please remember to RATE my answer by using the smiley faces OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE. If you seek clarification please ask.
INC : Hi elene, i would suggest that you either contact the magistrates court in Glasgow or instruct a lawyer in Glasgow to obtain the ingormation on your behslf.
INC : Obviously, if yhe have been convicted of a criminal offence, this will affect your sbility to obtain a visa to enter the UK.
INC : If in doubt, i would suggest that you apply for a visa and didclose the details of the offence on any visa application form. If you fail to do so, you may be found guilty of deception and face an auyomatic ban.
INC : I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click ACCEPT.
INC : If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questiond.
INC : Kind regards,

What does automatic ban means? For instance, if I apply to visa, will they deny the visa, or charge the criminal charges?

I checked the magistrates court and could not find how to access them. Is there an opportunity to contact somebody online there? How should I do so?

INC : Hi, the UKBA will not impose the criminal charges but can refuse your aoplication for a visa.

Wil they inform the other country immigration services? For intstance, if I apply to the US visa?

INC : If you do not disclise the criminal offence snd it later comes to light, you could face a ban of up to 10 years from the uk.

a ban means non-entrance? no visa?

INC : With regard to the magistrates court, you will not be able to contact them by email and instead will either have to call them or write to them.

OK. Thanks. I will do so

INC : Alternatively, you can contact a lawyer in glasgow to act on your behalf.

Please respond to the last two questions, and I will appreciate your assistance very much

these are: will the US boarder have the same information automatically

INC : If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.
INC : Kind regards

and, would the ban mean a no-visa

INC : Hi, it is not certain yhat the US authorities will have access to the sme information.

also, wil they tell me at the visa interview that this is for falony?

INC : A ban would mean that any application that you make for a visa will be refused.

or will they make-up the other reasons?

INC : I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly click ACCEPT.
INC : Kind regards,

Just this one last question, please

Will they let me know that I have a ban?

I am ready to rat you excellent, I need just this last answer. At the visa interview, will they let me know that I have a ban? Should they?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I rated you but still hope to receive response to my last question

Yes they will let you know whether you are subject to a ban at any immigration interview.