UK_Lawyer
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

Hi, I need to extend my Tier 1 General visa. i had £800 for

Hi, I need to extend my Tier 1 General visa. i had £800 for 3 month but now i found that rules changed again to have £900 on account. I have checked my current account and I had no less than £100. Do you think that will work, £800 on savings account and not less than £100 on current?

Another question is: can my dependants, wife and son, apply after the visa they hold expires while I will extend mine before the expiration?

Many thanks in advance.

Huseyn
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

Yes this should be fine as long as you can show that both the 800 and the 100 have been held in your account for 90 days or more and provide bank statements to that effect.

You should not let your family's visa expires, please ensure you submit their application for extension before their visa expires.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly leave positive feedback so I can get credited for my time.

Kind regards

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Just to clarify the situation. I have enough £600 on my wife's account (as required by application form) and I need £600 more for my son. if they apply 5 days before the expiry by post will this work or is it better if they do premium services? i don't want them to leave the country to make sure they have 90 days £1200 on account
Thanks for your reply.

Yes you may apply 5 day before the expiry of their visa by post. As long as the monies are in your account for 90 days prior to the application.

Kind regards