Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

In your last answer you said I should use the form FLR (0). If

In your last answer you said I should use the form FLR (0).
If I return to Gambia can I submit this same form to the UK immigration office in Banjul.
Will a discretionary application be processed in Gambia or will it be sent to the UK Border Agency for processing.
Hi

Thanks for your question.

The FLR(O) for is only for applications submitted in the UK.

You will see from the following link that if you are applying on this basis from outside the UK then you should submit form VAF1A:-
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/policyandlaw/modernised/family/child-resident?view=Binary

They will reject the application if you use the wrong form I’m afraid.

If you submit in the UK the application will be processed in the UK. If you submit the application in Gambia then it will be processed at the nearest processing unit to Gambia.

Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE or above if you are satisfied that you have received the correct legal advice (even if it is not the answer you wanted to hear), otherwise I do not receive any credit for answering your question.

If you are not willing to rate my answer as OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE then allow me to assist further by replying asking what clarification you require rather than rating my answer at levels below.

If you wish for me to provide you with further guidance on any question you may have in the future then please submit a further question to the board requesting me either by my profile or by marking your question. “FAO Tom”.

Kind regards,

Tom