INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Dear Sir/Madam My wife has the Entrepreneur Tier 1 visa in

Dear Sir/Madam
My wife has the Entrepreneur Tier 1 visa in the UK, our daughter and me are her dependants.
I have Ltd Company in the UK, I would like to make my wife and daughter (18 year old) shareholders of my company, they will receive some dividends.
Could our daughter has income if she has Entrepreneur child visa? She doesn’t married and her income will be not enough to pay university fees and for living, parents will support her.
My wife is not allowed to work anywhere, but in her own Ltd company as she has Entrepreneur visa.
Could she receive some dividends from my company as a shareholder?
Yours Sincerely,
S.Leonov

INC :

Please remember to RATE my answer by using the smiley faces OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE. If you seek clarification please ask.

INC :

Hi, will your wife or daughter be investing in your company?

Customer:

no, they will not

INC :

Hi, so what will they be receiving a dividend for?

INC :

A dividend is normally paid to shareholders in return for an ownership or investment in a company.

INC :

Therefore, your wife will either have to invest in the company or take on an active role which would be in contravention of her tier 1 visa.

INC :

With regards XXXXX XXXXX daughter, she would be able to receive a dividend.

INC :
INC :

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions. Kind regards

Customer:

they will pay 1 pound each for shares and after will receive dividends, around 20.000-40.000 pounds, only me will work for this Ltd company

INC :

OK. So they will be making an investment, which would be fine.

INC :

Therefore, you would be able to pay them a dividend.

INC :

In return for their nominal investment

INC :
INC :

Customer:

Thank you for your answer, please could you send the extraction from the immigration law; where we can find the information that having Itrepreneur visa Tier 1 my wife can make the nominal investment and receive dividends.

Best regards, S.Leonov

INC :

Hi, it is not in the immigration rules and thus,if it is not in the rules it is permitted. What is in the rules is that your wife is not able to work for any other company other than her own company. It makes no reference of investment in another business.

INC :

An investment would result in the payment of a dividend. Provided she does not work in your company in any capacity whatsoever, she will be permitted to invest her income however she wishes.

INC :

I hope this helps.

Customer:

Thank you