UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.

Hello, Im very sorry to submit the same question twice, but

Hello, I'm very sorry to submit the same question twice, but I'm really worried and I didn't get a confirmation message on the website, my apologies.

I have submitted my Tier1 extension application via Courier which was received exactly 7 days before my current leave expires, but on the UKBA website says that the date of application will be when the application is received by their payments handling service, not just the date of delivery. I'm terribly worried now as the payment hasn't been taken yet, so I'm thinking their payments handling service hasn't received it yet. Your advise will be greatly appreciated.
Hi thank you for your question.

The delivery date will be the date it was received by the ukba. The fact that the application took x number of days to get to the payment section is not taken into account.

Your application will be deemed delivered the date it states by the courier service. You do not need to worry.

I hope this answers your question.

Kind regards.