UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert

i was, unfortunatly,found guilty of a sexual offence in the

Customer Question

i was, unfortunatly,found guilty of a sexual offence in the uk,which I denied,but admitted the offence to receive a lesser jail term,this was 6 yrs ago,but now i need to ask,would i be accepted into the phillipines as a tourist
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

I suggest you follow the instructions of the Embassy as they would have the final say over whether or not you are eligible for the visa.

Thank you. Please click Accept
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience: English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
ok,thought so,i was going to see my fiance,i met her on line 2 yrs ago,she is philipino,so could she come here instead,on a tourist visa,if so what would her reqirements be to come for a 2 week holiday,and how much money would she need to bring to satisfy the uk imigration,she already has a passport and i will be buying her tickets
Thank you.

You could meet her in a third country e.g. Thailand.

The requirements fora UK visit visa are as follows:

that she is genuinely coming here for a holiday;
has a return air ticket to show she will return after 2 weeks;
has sufficient money and accomodation, there is no fixed amount of money as each person's needs are different from the others:
she should show reasons that she will return home e.g. employment there, family, property etc.

See here for the complete procedure:

Hope this helps. Please click Accept as this is a new answer to a new question.